Sunday, June 2, 2013

We are having a...

I have yet to announce on our little blog that we are having a BABY just yet but yes, we are! I now will have 3 baby books into one blog and this makes me very happy. :) This was definitely a shock to us but what a good shock! God is amazing how he changes up "our" plans and we are so blessed by this direction he is sending us!
We also found out last week that it was a BOY! Another blessing for us! We now have two beautiful daughters and now we get to add a little boy to the mix.
My pregnancy has been somewhat simple minus the 2 weeks of strict bed rest at the beginning and a little nausea. All in all, nothing I can't handle and as long as I know I am doing everything possible to protect him, I am just fine!
I love being pregnant. I love knowing that a little human life is growing inside of me and that he is growing because of his momma and creator. I don't take not one single kick or hick-up for granted. That's the best feeling that I will ever get to feel in this life. In the middle of the night, I smile if I feel him move and I thank god that he has given me the opportunity to grow a little life each day.
I just started feeling his kicks so much more in the last couple of weeks. I am now 19 weeks.
Once again...the best feeling ever.
I am so excited that I get another almost 19 weeks with him tucked away safely where nothing can harm him and where my heartbeat and my voice is the only thing he hears :)
Here is our sweet sweet baby that looks just like his sisters sono did!




No comments: