Miss Camdyn ended her last year at Ambassadors of Dance. It makes
me sad but we knew we wanted to attend somewhere closer
to our house and with her teacher retiring...thankfully the decision was made for us.
What a great program this was for her to start
her little dance hobby. She learned so much from being here
for two years and we will miss it!
Sometimes we call Camdyn "a bull in a china closet" :)----she has always been this way but
once you put ballet shoes on her...she becomes the most graceful little dancer.
Along with switching dance companies, we are also leaving
a great school. :(
Camdyn has attended this school for 1 full year (3 days a week) and
I don't think she could have been better prepared
for kindergarten. She had 2 very attentive and loving teachers
that she will also miss dearly. She made many new little friends and we hope
to be able to send the other two there in the future.
What a big Kindergartner she is going to be and she will be going to school
with her momma!

1 comment:
I cannot believe baby Camdyn is going to kinder! I could cry seeing her in her cap and gown- so sweet!! I know you and her both will love being in the same school!
Post a Comment