Back in January (oops, now it's June) I sat back and took pictures
of these precious girls who love to play
in their playroom together.
I am also very glad that I kept most of it "neutral"
in case we were ever to have a boy.
I love how the girls play sometimes for an hour+
in their Toyland. :)
Adding another baby to our mix, I have gone back and forth if
I wanted the girls to share a room or make the playroom into one
of their rooms but I know I would be taking away a fun
little room for them to enjoy---so, we decided to let them share a room once the change takes place. I also have all toys in one location
instead of in their rooms, which helps create less clutter!
of these precious girls who love to play
in their playroom together.
I am also very glad that I kept most of it "neutral"
in case we were ever to have a boy.
I love how the girls play sometimes for an hour+
in their Toyland. :)
Adding another baby to our mix, I have gone back and forth if
I wanted the girls to share a room or make the playroom into one
of their rooms but I know I would be taking away a fun
little room for them to enjoy---so, we decided to let them share a room once the change takes place. I also have all toys in one location
instead of in their rooms, which helps create less clutter!

No comments:
Post a Comment