I say it every summer I'm sure :) but I'm thinking
this one is the best yet!
I get to watch my beauties play all day while having
the summer to prepare for our baby boy!
*We purchased a small slide for the girls to slide into their little pool
and they have had a blast!
*Dustin and I went to see Darius Rucker in concert...we were in love with him
the last time we saw him with Lady A---he is awesome!
This wonderful Daddy that means the world to us (caught them snuggled up to
one another the other night)
First swim at our pool this summer!
Every week we are going to try to meet daddy for lunch.
I think this made his day about as much as it made theirs!
~Principal Maddyn
We went to Ham Orchards and that is the cutest
place and so much fun for the kids! I have a ton of pictures
that will be a post by itself---sure does deserve it!
My sister and I took the girls (minus Tanner and Maddyn) to
the Gaylord, the water park and we had a delicious dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
We ended our night with fireworks!
Here are just a FEW of the items I have bought for our new baby!
Baby Gap has taken over our wallet for a bit. Their stuff is always
the softest and the cutest!
I have his room completely planned out! It's easy when you are using a
ton of colors. I don't want anything too matchy. I snagged this afghan for an unbelievable
price that will lay over the side of his crib or be used for many picnics when
he gets older.
I can't wait to create a post of what I am planning!
Lots of colors and many accents of mustard yellow, turquoise and grey!
Dustin does such a great job making our yard look so pretty. We were a little skeptical of buying these flowers thinking that they wouldn't get full like we are used to with the begonias and they proved us wrong. Look how gorgeous!
And here I am at 21 weeks---over half way there and the picture doesn't exactly
show how truly large this belly is! I feel this little guy all day long and I think
he has plenty of room for now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment