I've been getting these sweet feet ready for the start of a school year as a big kindergartener! A new school, new teachers, new friends--- so exciting. There's a little pressure having to dress her 5 days a week opposed to 3 :)
Camdyn just completed her 2 week swim lessons and she won the fearless floater award. That girl has done wonderful this year of swim!
I'm obsessed with different shades of blues. Cam is always asking my favorite color in hopes that it will change to pink :)
This baby boy has me organizing like crazy and getting rid of stuff that is just collecting! When Camdyn was an only child my hopes were to keep the playroom organized with these baskets/labels --little did I know that she would grow up and another little girl would join her and things would be less organized! We are going on 3 weeks of keeping them organized now...go us!
Took a trip to Canton to get Ty some goodies for his room and I can't wait to get started on it.
This angel baby is the most heavenly little girl around. She talks all day long and never stops. I have never seen a little girl with the best manners. Every little thing is please and thank you and she says hi and bye to every stranger.
Maddy is attached to me all day and I can't get enough of her sweetness. We never hear a cry from her unless she gets hurt.
The most independent little girl she is! I thought her sister was at this age and she is even more! I was dreading having to stop rocking her before Ty got here and she actually stopped that for me. She requests to get in her bed, her baby and then a sweet little "wuv you" and curls her little body up and falls fast to sleep. Precious girl
We had a perfect 4th of July at my parents house filled with food and family. That's my favorite way to spend our holidays.
I love this wonderful cake I made from scratch! I was a little hesitant because of all of the steps but we loved it.
Beach vacation coming soon!

1 comment:
Love baby boy's name! Cheers to a great summer, T :)
Post a Comment