Camdyn LOVED the sand and water. I was thinking that she might be a little leery about the two since this was her first time to truly experience them together. This little girl ran right for the waves and giggled every time that a wave would hit her. I promised her that we will take her back to the ocean/beach each summer :) I don't think I would mind that one bit!Day 3, we drove down to the beach and let Camdyn explore it. This is how she felt about it!


I am in love with this picture! Cammy looks like she is ready for an Easter egg hunt!The following day we played at the small beach at our resort!


And last is just a sweet picture of Camdyn with her Abby- Abby made the cut to go on our vacation!




6 comments:
I LOVE ALL of the vacation pictures! They are beautiful of all of you! Oh and the picture in the last post with the animal butt stools CRACKED me up!! haha! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Camdyn is a beach beauty for sure! =)
Love your pictures. Glad you all had fun. We'll have to check out that resort next time we go....looks great! Cam is just beautiful!!
Taren - Camdyn is so precious. I love all her bathing suits. She looks so cute!! We should all definately try and get together sometime. Maybe at Christmas or the holidays if we are ever in Ennis at the same time we could meet up!
I love all of Cam's bathing suits!
Cute pictures (especially the one of you and Cam...looking like she is about to go on the Easter egg hunt).
Glad you had a good time!!!
I'm ready for another vacation...and school hasn't even started!
I love love LOVE the pic of Camdyn from the back with the giraffe suit on with her finger in her mouth...PRECIOUS! The pictures show Cam's personality perfectly! Looks like you guys had a blast. :)
Not trying to stock your blog, but I am throwing an ice cream party for my 2 year old and I saw that you posted on TomKats blog asking where she got the ice cream bowls. Did she ever answer you? Did you find some? All I can find online are huge quantity through restaurant supply companies. Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Post a Comment