This past Friday we headed to the circus! It's so much fun to do these things with Camdyn and to watch her light up when she sees something new. The animals were definitely her favorite. We "talked up" the circus to her a few days before and she was super excited when the day finally arrived. Sweet girl is still asking to go to the circus as of today. Her favorites were indeed the elephants, zebras, dogs, horses and the tigers. (hmmm...every animal there) She asked the entire 2 1/2 hours we were there when the tigers were going to come out :). We arrived about 45 minutes before it started to look at the clowns, acrobats and an elephant up close! We can't wait to go back next year!!
Doesn't her outfit look just perfect for the circus!!?? (Clown-esque!!)
Ready for the show!!
They had the audience stand up and dance and don't think that she was not going to stand up and dance!!!

(Not a yawn but her "surprised" face!)




*Thanks Alyssa for the much better pictures than what I took!

Most of the pictures I took were of the elephants...they were the cutest things ever! Seriously...they are so mild mannered and I wish our house was big enough to own one of our own. Look what they trained them to do!!!
Sit up...

Do handstands...

Roll over...

Eat acrobats (ha!! only kidding but I'm sure Camdyn thought that!)

I thought this was amazing! They got up there fairly quickly too.


C also picked out this cute stuffed elephant to sleep with at night :)

Huggies
Such a great time!!
3 comments:
How fun! LOVE the outfit!! Too cute!
I'm so happy she got to enjoy it...but sad that my little guy was sick :(
I would have loved to see the elephants do all their tricks. We weren't able to stay that long.
Have you gotten your blog book yet?
You're welcome and now I may steal the side view of your elephants!!! ;-) We didn't have that view :-(
Post a Comment