Here are some snapshots of a few things we have been doing and why Summer is one of my most favorite seasons!

She loves feeding her little figurines. That little girl LOVES small plastic things that stand...she counts them over and over and puts them in rows and just plays a ton with them. Cheap entertainment hugh?!!
****We have also enjoyed a ton of veggies from our garden! Nothings better than fresh tomatoes with vinegar, salt and pepper. This is also a favorite of C's!
****Camy loves playing doctor...( I must add how I love how she says anything with an "r" sound...she sounds like she has a french accent)
Checking Bozley's tummy
****Camdyn is loving her toddler bed that she has been in for a while. This transition was such a breeze and part of it could have been because her bed converted. She never gets out of it and always waits on Dustin and I to come and get her in the mornings...good girl! She gathers all of her books and stuffed animals and makes herself a little cave inside of it. I'll have to get a good picture of it all made for ya! I made her a duvet and it matches her previous bedding perfectly!
****We have also been exploring all of the possibilities of dressing up around this house! My new beach hat has been one of her favorites as the crocks have been for about a year now. I caught her in her bed the other day like this....
****And she loves cuddling up in her chair with her blanket around her face and then I get to focus in on this sweet lovely face!
and of course all of the emotions that she like to show us!!!

That's all for now but I hope to get some more throughout the next few weeks.
Here is a video that I got of Camy singing "Jesus Loves Me". Oh how I'm sure everyone in heaven is smiling down on this precious voice!!
Be sure to check out our 4th of July post below and up next is our vacation!!

2 comments:
I LOVE all of these pictures! They show so many different sides of Camdyn! Such a pretty girl!
I LOVE the playroom...the floors turned out great! Oh how we cherish these summer days! That Cam sure knows how to have fun! :) Precious girl...
Post a Comment