What is it about the sunshine that makes you just have a great day?!! It puts me in such a great mood and ready to conquer my day :) when I see the sun shining! When I get done with my kiddos at school I run to pick up my Cam and the first thing we do is drive by her (2nd)favorite dog that lives down the street and then to play outside! We are loving this weather (minus the wind)...something about watching her explore and play outside is one of the most rewarding things. Here is what I am loving of our first few weeks of Springtime! I LOVE watching her run to get her buggy and pushing Elmo down the street as neighbors smile and drive by (while she is waving and shouting Hi at them)...I love how her little wispy hair blows-moves it out of her face over and over and smiles at me with relief when I put a clip in her hair...I love how her little skin tans after being out in the sun for one day...I love how she points out everything around her and begs to go up steps...I love how she giggles and goes crazy when she finds out her Bobby is going outside with us...I love how she adores walking him...I love how she has started to play with doodle bugs, gently holds them with out squishing them :) and calls them "little balls" (I could eat that up!)...I love how she loves to play outside and enjoys it as much as I do! Here are some of my most favorite pictures of her that I took throughout the week. Enjoy!


Camdyn makes Me, Elmo and Bozley stand on these with her...if only we had a video camera crew following us around...

Toughing out the wind! It's a tough job turning the buggy in the wind guys! :)

Pure heaven! (Camdyn, you had one shoe on because you stumped your poor toe and you are deathly afraid of band aids so I had to put a sock and a shoe on to keep you from seeing your toe)

You love getting your toes done and relaxing with mommy!
These were taken today and are my absolute favorites! She had a cute little outfit on from Sherry's and then she put this hat on-I actually can say that I think her hat looks cute in these pics! You are ready for the beach missy!



Up next...Easter!!

2 comments:
Too cute! And yes, those hat ones are PRECIOUS!!
Talk about a cute and happy little girl!! She is just wonderful! I love looking at all her pictures. I bet her and Kynlie would be great friends.
Post a Comment