We started our weekend with a family night on Friday, a Camdyn photo shoot for invites on Saturday morning, a date night with Dustin on Saturday night and a party today for one of my best friends little boy!
Ryder celebrated his first birthday in style! April threw him a cowboy/cowgirl party and all of the kids were decked out in their cowboy attire. The decorations were super cute and Camdyn and I had a lot of fun.
Here is our little cowgirl...



She will be seeing one of these shortly at her own birthday party! (well, not a barn...) ha!



This is the first week before Easter! This week is going to fly by! I am looking forward to "practice" Easter egg hunts in the backyard (we MUST gather more than the neighbors...ha!) , REAL Easter egg hunts, dying Easter eggs, traveling to visit our family in Ennis, and my most favorite--the Easter celebration at our wonderful church on Saturday night!
*Camdyn memory! Every night before bedtime I rock my little girl (she never actually goes to sleep on me anymore but this is just our downtime before I lay her in her bed for the night) and we talk about our day and what was her most favorite part and then I proceed to tell her everyone that loves her. I always start out telling her how much mommy loves her and then she always says "daddy?" next and then "Bobby?" next and then the list keeps going. It just melts my heart. She always says "sure" or "ugh hugh" and smiles every time I ask her if she knows how much Jesus loves her. One night we were talking about her day (keep in mind this precious head lays on me the whole time she is talking with her paci in her mouth!) and we had had a very eventful day with a party and other exciting things and she got so excited and said "daddy, slide, park" I love how that was the best memory she had gotten out of her day. Those are the simple pleasures that matter the most in her world.

2 comments:
I know you'll never believe me when I tell you we have that cowgirl outfit. Landree's is pink. A friend bought it for her when she was a baby in like a size 4! They bought it since we are from TX they said. I guess I need to find it soon.
Taren! What a sweet post! I love the picture and the sweet memories!
Post a Comment