Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010!

Yay for Fridays! The anticipation of having nothing to do but relax over the weekend makes your week fly by!

This year we decided to dye Easter eggs! We actually bought the stuff last year but didn't think she would be interested in it and this year she sure was! We will definitely add this to one of our little traditions. I think she could have sat there in her aunt Taytee's lap all day painting pretty little eggs. I loved watching her face as each egg came out a different color and how patient she was while dipping them.


Taylor enjoyed painting them too! **Let me add this in there...Taylor is a celebrity around our house...seriously. Camdyn thinks that Taylor just flew off a plane from Hollywood and visits us! She talks about her allll the time. Taytee this, and Taytee that-she sometimes even calls herself Taytee!

Later that day we headed out to Ennis to visit Dustin's grandparents and celebrate Addison's 2nd birthday. We had a great time at their party!
We had a wonderful time at Dustin's grandparents house. Camdyn and I love going to their house because they have so many animals and they live on many acres. We enjoyed playing outside, riding on the golfcart to visit the cows and their miniature horse. Dustin and I got a kick out of Camdyn screaming "Hiiii tows" over and over. Poor baby girl does not have her "c" sound yet and thanks to her mommy, I named her Camdyn. If only they lived closer and we could visit their little farm every day! Here are some pictures of our relaxing Easter Sunday.

Wow! If only I really had 4 of this little girl!!! I think I would be in pure heaven!
This cow reminds me of an oreo
Granny and Gran! Love both of these pics!
Last, I was doing laundry the other night and I snapped this cute picture of Camdyn and her little friends.

Then after I got Camdyn ready to eat dinner, I noticed that she had arranged (literally-arranged) her friends to eat dinner with her. This made me laugh (and her when she saw that I figured it out!)

We have a great weekend ahead of us! Tomorrow we have Dustin's game, then Dustin and I have a night out on the town-Sunday we have church, planting our garden and a whole lot of cooking out with all of the family! Spring is here!!

3 comments:

HowryFamily said...

haha pioneer woman. Wouldn't that be lovely:)

LOVE that you and dustin make it a priority to go on dates!!! Good job you guys! Where are you headed this eve?!

Jennifer said...

WE HAVE THE SAME OUTFIT! We are wearing it to church tomorrow. Girl, you have to go to the Prissy Parlor in Emory sometime or they have a booth in Canton.

The Barner Bunch said...

Love that Oreo-Cow! ha
Have fun on the night out. Matt and I had our date night on Friday and it was super nice!