Hello! Wasn't it such a beautiful weekend! Easter Sunday scared me a bit on our drive to Ennis but then it ended up being nice weather and we stayed outside most of the day! Easter is always so enjoyable...everything leading up to it. I love all of the sweet, pastel decor and just the whole reason that we celebrate Easter. It's always such a peaceful holiday to me. I am doing two posts mainly because I keep trying to upload Camdyn's first year book (my goal is to do a book a year and it is not happening since we are now going on 2 years!) and the book is massive because of all of my pictures. I am now going to try to do more collages to save on our book being too big for my child to even hold! Anyway, Saturday we had our yearly Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood. This year was a bit different than the previous year-our little girl was very mobile last year, however, she is extremely mobile this year! We had a great time though hunting eggs, socializing, eating ice-cream bars, swinging/sliding and just enjoying being together.


Hmmm...how many eggs should I pick up?
Nanna got Camdyn this Easter basket and then so did Gran! We now have 2!
Later the night we then headed out to the evening service at our church. It was gorgeous up on stage (looked just like a scene from the Arboretum) and I forgot my camera :( It was an uplifting service about what it truly means to BELIEVE. What a fitting message to celebrate Easter. I was "pictured out" after the hunt so this was the only picture I got of sweets dressed up for church.
My little lovely
My little lovelyThe next morning was Easter morning! The Easter bunny brought Camdyn a little basket of goodies in celebration of Jesus!
Camdyn, you liked your felt donut and pretended to take a bite! The Easter bunny also spotted the dog (upside down dog) next to you months ago. It reminded him of how you dress up Bozley in bunny ears!
Up next will be our Easter trip to visit Dustin's family!


1 comment:
What cute pics. Love the Easter dress. Looks like you all had a lovely Easter!
Post a Comment