Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is this becoming my new hobby?!

So we or should I say, I have been really busy at nights lately! Camdyn is taking less naps during the day so she has been going to sleep early and I have had a few projects to work on! Dustin says that I go through these phases and I sure do. I call it my "granny" phase. I decided to make Camdyn a turkey shirt that I duplicated on a website. It turned out so cute and I was proud of myself that I even brought it to school to show my team. I then decided to throw in a tutu making night, bracelet making and outfit making! I made Melissa a bracelet too. I have been looking on-line and they are always too expensive so I just decided to make it. My last project (her outfit) involved the sewing machine. I was a little skeptical if I could pull it off, but I did! Just don't look inside of the pants though...they are not as pretty as I would hope they would have been! I'm leaving you with some pictures of Camdyn from Sunday. I think she looks so pretty in black. I also am giving you a peek into Camdyn's photo shoot. They turned out better than I could ever imagine. I will post more soon. She took such solemn and sweet pictures. She is our little baby doll!

Bozley is telling her secrets


Turkey!
Look at those beautiful lips!



6 comments:

HowryFamily said...

Hahaha TOO FUNNY because Trav says I act like a Grandma too with all of my crafting:) And your turkey shirt is precious! I'll have to post a pic of Em's turkey shirt and pants! And for some reason the last 3 pics of Cam aren't showing up? I'm dying to see them!

Amanda said...

you are amazing!

Amanda said...

Great job!!! You are so crafty! :) I want an Ella bracelet. I just may have to make one...or if I want it to be nice, I will let you! Ha! We need to get together soon with the girls.

The Barner Bunch said...

Love her outfits and the pictures are absolutely fabulous.
We took ours today and it was really chilly! Poor Barrett's nose turned red.

Tiffany said...

I'm a friend of Debbie Hazelwood...I think I met you last year at her Christmas cookie exchange.

I love your turkey shirt & want to make one for Reagan. Did you just cut out the fabric & glue them down or did you sew them on? If you glued them down, what kind of glue did you use? I'm just getting into a crafty mode & am looking for secrets :o) Thanks! Please feel free to comment on my blog or e-mail back at tifcarroll@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

Thanks for your reply! And I love the kisses video :o) Reagan gives us kisses too & they are the best things in the world (slobber & all!)