I want to first start off by saying how excited I am about today! We took our pictures for the holidays and mainly pictures of Camdyn and I cannot wait to get them in! The lady who took our pictures got so many great shots of Cam, that I know will turn out perfect. None of them were posed...thank goodness since it was horrible the last time we tried to get pictures taken! She just got on the ground and let Camdyn go and she was such a photogenic little thing. I will definitely post pictures whenever I get the c.d. from her.
Today we also had my niece's birthday. We went to eat at Posados (her favorite) and then we went back to Melissa's for a while. Leading up to that, I got a video clip of Camdyn showing everyone how she crawls and stands up on everything now! I love the way she is like me and is very careful at what she does. Mrs. Sherry always says that she checks to see if it's stable before pulling up on it....just like her mommy! We also saw today that she is starting to give Bozley some loven now. This morning she leaned over to "pet" him...it's actually with all fingers spread apart and many pats with the hand. She then threw her body on top of him and started patting him again! Needless to say, he was pretty freaked out by this. Thank goodness he is such a patient and calm little animal.
Also, a little update on the baby food...she has now tried bananas, prunes, applesauce and peas. She gags at the peas, shivers with the bananas and loves the green beans!! I'm not too sure what she thinks yet about the prunes. I like them because I think they are helping her go potty a little better :) Hope you all have a great week. Happy Birthday to the love of my life on Friday!!!
We are always there just in case!
Sorry it's dark again...thank goodness she has some knee highs on so you can see her a little better
Beautiful Birthday Girl!!!
Haley and Camdyn...Camdyn loves Haley!

3 comments:
she is growing so fast Taren!! I loved her cute little outfit! If I ever have a girl, she's going to your house to get dressed! :)
LOVE her little outfit! sweet girl:)
I love the hat! How cute!!! Keep everything in case I ever have a girl!!!
Post a Comment