We can hardly believe how fast our weeks are passing including the growth of our child! I took some pictures throughout the week and here are a few tidbits about them.
This is little miss and her bff :) in action! She has become so much more mobile now! The bed is also about to have to be lowered because we noticed this weekend that she was grabbing the railing and trying to pull herself up. Oh my....
We bought this for Camdyn when she was about maybe 3 months old for her to be able to lay under and kick and play with it. I remember seeing that when they get older that they can sit and play with it as well and also put the balls inside and watch them slide down. I also remember thinking how far I thought the time would come when Camdyn could actually take part in these steps...it came so fast
Last night Camdyn went with me to the game and once again, she had a blast! Her pirate onesie came in along with her absolutely adorable tights that I have been waiting for, so needless to say she was spirited out for the football game. Her daddy was in the press box so he didn't get to see her until half time but it was great spending time with her and the cheerleaders.
Cam and Daddy-check out those tights...to die for!
Obsessed with playing and staring at her ruffly tights
On the sidelines
Staring at the cheerleaders
Okay so this picture doesn't do justice to the way she reacts when the drums and the band plays. She kicks her legs and her whole body shakes and a huge squeal comes out when she hears them!
Today Camdyn went shopping with her Gran and I while her Grandpa and Daddy stained our new deck. We are ready for Halloween...can you tell?! Excuse the diaper showing ;)
This next week will fly by even quicker thanks to not having school on Monday and we are taking Friday off for a family day!


3 comments:
haha... I love that she loves the band! That is SO cute!
Oh Taren...her outfits are SOOO very cute!!
Looks like she really enjoys cheering on the Pirates! Just precious!
Post a Comment