Every year Dustin and I go and pick out our "scenery" to add to the front yard and we have always picked out two pumpkins...well this year we had a special visitor that helped us pick out a baby pumpkin to go with our big ones! After church we went to the Rockwall pumpkin patch and picked some pumpkins, mums and a hay bail. Camdyn had a good time staring at all of the huge orange balls that were surrounding her! We can't wait to take her to the Arboretum that we have been looking so forward to on Friday. I will definitely have my camera with me on that outing.
**Also, another special note about these pictures is that Camdyn is wearing my dress that I wore when I was her age. My mom is such a great mom and saved some of her favorite outfits that we wore and now Macey and Camdyn are getting to wear them.
We opened the door to get her out and this was what she was doing!

2 comments:
Yay! I can see the pictures now. :) Such a little princess in your dress. What a special thing to share with your daughter!!! Have fun at the Arboretum this Friday.
The poor murano is sneaking in the pic of Dustin and Cam. Poor Murano.
Post a Comment