All I can say is that Camdyn absolutely adores her daddy. She also is already a flirt. I will never forget going to the athletic banquet and she was trying so hard to get this guys attention beside me. She would squeal until he would turn around and look at her and then the cycle would start over again. (I think she thought that he might have been her daddy too!)
My family who sees her often knows that Camdyn does this (in video) to them and her dad. She never really does it to me for some reason :( It is the cutest thing. We always say that she is being "bashful" because she will turn her head or cover her face. This video is when Dustin and I were eating dinner tonight. All he would do is smile or say something small to her and she would react this way. She would do this all night if you would let her. I had a migraine today and had to leave school early and Camdyn helped me get my mind off of it. Awww....she is just perfect to us in every single way.

4 comments:
So sweet! I just love that they are daddy's girls! :) Funny how Camdyn listened to Ella. I know she misses Cam too! I keep telling her that she will get to see her soon. We went to the park over by your house today. We should meet there one weekend and let the girls swing next to each other. :)
oh my gosh Taren... that is the CUTEST thing!!! She is so precious!
Taren, she is just too cute! She's getting so big...
Yep, there is something about those "daddies". Aren't they great?
Post a Comment