Well today was well worth the both of us taking off! We had such an enjoyable time being with our baby girl! As you will see below, I took a bazillion pictures of Camdyn. She's just so dang cute that I can't help myself and then I also didn't have to worry about a flash getting in her eyes since we were outside. Here is how our day started! Dustin got up with missy around 7ish and as usual, was a great husband and let me sleep in for a while :) Then Cam went down for her nap so we didn't head out until around 1 for the Arboretum. Camdyn looooovedddd her pumpkin/flower adventure and she was also a huge hit! As always, everyone that she comes in contact with, she will scream and smile and stick that tongue out at them. Right now it is really cute but later we will have to teach her a few manners. :) We then went to eat at a cute mexican restaurant in uptown called Manny's and it was delicious. After that we ran to North Park and pretty much just looked around...I did manage to buy some cute winter tights that have ruffles all over the booty...that's for Camdyn....not me! I just love our little family and I thank God everyday for the way that he has blessed our family.
To see the pictures a bit larger, you can click on the collages
My little Chrysanthemum
Hers a smiling at a man that was talking to her!
Beautiful big eyes!
Okay so we came upon this precious little house that looked like a little Camdyn playhouse!
Daddy and Cam took a picture inside of the window!
Peeking out...
"Gosh these toes are amazing to look at"
Such a pretty girl
Now this is that crazy face that she makes occasionally and I enjoy every bit of it!
Sorry this post is so long but I had to add this in there. Tonight when she went down in her bed (yes, it is still in our room and it will stay in our room until I am ready to let her go into her big bed!) and Camdyn was up in her pack-n-play ready to get out. Thank goodness I walked in at that time or we might have been in a little trouble. She also started crawling across the room today! No, not that scooting stuff...but the real deal! It was halarious because when she figured out what she was doing she started going really fast and could hardly control her body. That will be a posting for later when I can get her on video.



4 comments:
You got some great pictures! LOVE the Arboretum!
I LOVE the crazy face! That is hysterical! And, you ARE quite the photographer. Looks like yall had a great time. :)
Glad you had a wonderful "family" day! I think we should have them at least ONCE a month! I wonder if Melinda would get suspicious???
zzzi need you to come over and take some pictures of Barrett!!!! Great job!!!
You are right...she is too darn cute!
Post a Comment