Thursday, October 2, 2008

Evening Walks...

We have started taking walks around our neighborhood before we get Cam settled down for bed. The weather has been beautiful around 7ish and we are taking advantage of it before it becomes too cold. I got some great shots of Camdyn with my camera on my phone. Tomorrow's Friday...I'm so excited about Canton and buying winter items for my baby girl!

Camdyn's new face! Sucking her bottom lip into her mouth! I keep looking to see if there is a tooth coming in down there that she is trying to feel but there is not.

I don't think you can get any prettier than this!!

Camdyn Reece's signature smile. It's blurry because she turns her head every time she smiles :)

Camdyn is always such a good driver! She always has her hands in the 10 & 2 position!!!

My 3 loves...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

awww... I love those pictures! And it's good to see that Eli isn't the only one that sucks that bottom lip in :)