Monday, June 11, 2012

Raaaapunzel...let down your hair! Birthday decor!


My sweet girl turned 4 and I love throwing her parties! She remembers so many details about each of them and this is a very special day for her! She wanted a Tangled party and a Tangled party she got!

Poor G-dad smashed the edge of the cake on the way here but it still looks pretty :)

I tried to incorporate as much from the movie as I could and I think it turned out cute!

 
 
 
 
 
 

You MUST have floating lanterns at your Rapunzel party!  
 


I made these rice crispy treat paint brushes and they were one of my favorites. Thanks Pinterest!  
 

She was so proud of this picture

You must have the magical flower at your party even though I could only find light pink and not gold!
 
 
 
 
 
 Up next....our wonderful guests!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw, such a cute party!!!!! ADORBS!!

ji said...

so cute!!! wow you texans really know how to throw a party!! :)