Friday, June 29, 2012

2nd part of family and friends--Camdyn's 4th birthday


These 2 girlies seem to always keep up with eachother! I remember them being this way when they were just learning to walk!
 
 
 
 
 

Isn't she just a beauty :)

 
 
 

Love this! Maddyn doesn't like the feeling of Barbie hair and apparently horse hair either. This face is exactly the face she makes when you hand her a Barbie.

At the end of the party, daddy let loose and him and Camdyn played in the bounce house for a while and so did I! The slides are always my favorite.
 
 

Thanks to all of you who were able to make it!!

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

Hey, Taren! Wow, you did some serious "catch-up" blogging! I don't know when you squeeze that in! You may already know this, but on Part 2 of the birthday party, the pictures didn't come thru. Its those little boxes with red x's on them. Just thought you might want to know that!