Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy 4th birthday Camdyn!


My first born, the little girl who stole our hearts when she was born, has turned 4. When she turned 1 I was okay...when she turned 2, I was okay...when she turned 3 I WAS NOT OKAY because I knew she would soon be 5 and being the age of 5 and knowing that she will be in school until she is the age of 18 makes me sad---and now that she is 4...yep, still sad. :)
I tucked her into bed Monday night and thought about our morning conversation and her saying how she was not going to be able to tell others she was 3 anymore but she was 4. She then went on to say that now she was old enough to have gum. That's right sweet girl, you are now probably old enough to chew gum and realize that you can't just swallow it when it loses it's flavor...you are now old enough to spit it out :) She got a ton of kisses while she went to bed that night!
This child has grown up way too fast but I must say as I have always said, I have soaked in every bit of her. She has always been one of the"firsts" on my list. Not hardly a day went by that I haven't felt that I have given her a ton of love and poured myself into her. AND if a day went by that I did feel like that...I made sure that I made up for it. :)
She is our precious angel and I love spoiling her for this special day that means so much to her!

Monday morning before we woke her up, I decorated her door with this banner...

And as I always do each morning on her birthday (age 1, age 2, age 3) we filled her bed with balloons.
 
 

And sang her the happy birthday song to wake her up (we now have sissy to help us!)
 

What a fun way to wake up on your birthday!
We then opened up one special present.
 
 
 
 
 
 And after school, we finished our presents and enjoyed the rest of our day together.
 
 

That girl wanted some roller skates BAD! And was she excited or what?!
 

Sweet baby girl just poked her head over to see what was going on along with the furry one.
 
What a great birthday Camdyn had and we can't wait to have her party on Saturday filled with everything Rapunzel! Maximus will be here and she cannot wait! Pictures will be up soon over her party. My big girl is 4!  

No comments: