We had a great turn out with some of our close friends to help us celebrate Cam's birthday. We missed some of our other friends and it's sometimes hard to schedule thing with all of our busy lives. Not many adults fell into these pictures but the kids did! :)
From face painting, a bounce house, treats and "Maximus" showing up...Camdyn and her friends had a great time!
The birthday girl! I had this wonderful idea that I would let her take a nap before her party and instead of being well rested...she was still tired and took a while to wake up :)
Picasa only lets me upload a certain amount of pictures at one time so Part 2 is following!

1 comment:
For some reason I'm unable to see the pics on your part 2 :( you really don't post much, but I really love your blog <3
Post a Comment