This little girl headed to see Santa the other day and it was one of the most precious sights to see. She was in aww of Santa and had the sweetest face on her. He asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she hurry and said "Red kitchen, candy cane, pillow pet, bicycle and make-up"...I think Santa was super proud of what a big girl she was!
That is one good looking Santa I tell you!
Camdyn has been spending extra time with her baby doll lately...here are some things that I have caught on camera!
And the best yet was her praying with baby in the shower and these were her exact words---"God, thank you for baby sleeping, amen". Yep, I prayed those words at times myself! I now leave you with some recent pictures that I took of Camdyn for Christmas. LOVE THEM!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, praying in the shower, precious!! Love it! What great pictures. Where in the world did you find the Merry Everything outfit??? Love it?
Camdyn looks so sweet with that baby doll. I think she needs a little brother or sister. ;)
I love the pic of her and Santa!
Post a Comment