
This past Wednesday I took a half day to go to Camdyn's Christmas party! What a cute little party she had with her sweet teachers and friends! Camdyn is always talking about all of her friends at school and we managed to get some pictures of her two very best friends.
Meet Piper and Brady :)
Piper's mom said that she hears about "Cammy"-(that is her new name around school but I'm hoping to keep it Camdyn! ) at home all the time...feeling is mutual. Camdyn looks ginormous compared to her in this pic but she's really not. :)
This is who I am arranging Camdyn's marriage with when she is older...he! He is a living doll and if only you could see his sweet dimples when he smiles. I hear all the time--Brady this and Brady that---so precious! She even told me this story one night while I was rocking her. "Mommy, Brady is so nice to Cammy...Cammy fell down and Brady helped Cammy up"...I don't think I will ever forget that. I was laughing talking to his mom about it and she said that he always talks about "his girlfriend Cammy"
After the party Camdyn and I headed home and she took her a good nap and was able to enjoy opening all of her gifts from her teacher's and friends...
I thought this was sweet...
And bubbles are always a hit with the bubble blowing machine!
Here are two beautiful pictures of Camdyn from our recent family pictures. Our photographer Beth did a great job and this little girl was a posing and a smiling in every shot! I will load more this week.


I forgot to post the recipe for the hollies that I made last weekend. All you do is make them exactly how you would make rice-krispy treats but you use corn flakes instead and add some green food coloring to them. They taste better to me than the rice-krispy treats if you ask me! :)
Here are two beautiful pictures of Camdyn from our recent family pictures. Our photographer Beth did a great job and this little girl was a posing and a smiling in every shot! I will load more this week.


I forgot to post the recipe for the hollies that I made last weekend. All you do is make them exactly how you would make rice-krispy treats but you use corn flakes instead and add some green food coloring to them. They taste better to me than the rice-krispy treats if you ask me! :)
Today I made some yummy truffles for the annual Collard Christmas party tonight (I will try to post the recipe) and I'm on my way to making some ornaments while Camdyn is still taking a nap. Enjoy this wonderful Eve weekend till Christmas!!!
**Let me just add that my mother-in-law asked me if I added these items to the first picture or if we wore these items....OH Gigi!
**Here is our favorite message from Santa to Camdyn. I CANNOT wait to show her this when she wakes up---why does this almost bring tears to my eyes?! Something about him looking in the book and talking about her.... http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/-__oQSm9NgIKjCxlAV8rhQ

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Taren! How much more precious can Camdyn possibly get!?!?! AND I love that outfit she's in for your pictures! All of you look stunning! ;)
I thought we had already arranged a marriage with Kade!?!?!?
I want to do the portable message with Barrett! Please give me DETAILS!
Post a Comment