Monday, October 25, 2010

Church carnival 2010


Well hello there! I would like to catch up on my "Halloweenish" pictures from the great festivities that we have been to, SO, I've got 20 minutes to get it done so that I am able to hop into bed and relax before our Tuesday begins. I'm slacking on the blog books, I tell you! However, I keep finding sites that you can quickly upload your book and edit however much of it you would like. That is sounding pretty good to me at this point in my life! :)

I will start with our church carnival. I had no idea that this was such a big deal as it is. We usually have our school carnival going on at this time but this year we chose to attend Lake Pointes. It was amazing to say the least! We had so much fun hanging out with the cousins and just enjoying the music and the fun going on around us.

The girls loved on each other :)

Played with the cousins (aren't they all adorable?!)

Danced to Christian music...

*Love how you can see a huge smile on Camdyn's face just from this angle.
This little girl ate a little too much cotton candy for this health freak momma over here!

AND they had a petting zoo where Camdyn got to pet this rainbow horsey and my favorite was the potbelly pig.
I had to throw this picture in here for you to see. I DO NOT want to forget this quirky thing that Camdyn does! When she gets excited (usually about some food she is about to get to eat or a special place/friend she is going to see), she puts her hands under her armpits like a chicken. EVERY single time she gets excited about something and sometimes when she has something serious to tell you. :)
BOTH hands go under her armpits. It is hilarious! So...if she ever does this to you- feel special because she is happy to see you or excited about what you are telling her! ha!
What a great time we had this night!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday, Camdyn Reece and I ran up to a bakery that a lot of people have been raving about in a nearby town.
They have some great cupcakes but my favorite is called Pink Champagne. It is wonderful! Camdyn got one called Wedding Cake and I got Pumpkin Spice. Yum! The owner also threw in some mini cupcakes for C to try and this was her reaction when I gave her a mini Pink Champagne.
Really? Can you get any sweeter than this smile (and the yummy cupcake as well!)
Camdyn and I like to make a lot of bargains around this house. :) Seriously, we make deals and bargains all the time. After we went to Target and got completely drenched after doing a little shopping (hence the wet curls on her head) we made a "deal" that if she would take a nap like a good girl, then she would get to eat half of a cupcake when she woke up! What do you know, she hurried to her bed, went to sleep and woke up and ate her cupcake.
I now leave you with pictures I took of her a few weeks ago in her SCARY shirt! Loved how these turned out and I really had no intentions on taking any at all. I just can't resist with her though.

Super busy week this week but I love it! We had the homecoming parade tonight (so much fun!), Camdyn's party on Wednesday (the Halloween costume will be making it's debut!), Annual baby party at our house on Thursday, homecoming game on Friday-phew wee...maybe I take back the part about loving this week after I just listed all of that. :)
Have a good night!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

What adorable pictures!!!!!

annajanine said...

I love how she models for you...you two are just the sweetest :). And I need to go to that cupcake place!