Friday, October 8, 2010

PiNk DaY! October 2010

Camdyn and I had our first "PiNk DaY" of the school year last Monday! Camdyn now knows exactly what these days are and it is so cute to hear her request one of these. We pretty much do and go as we please and whatever comes to mind that day for us to do...then we do it! ;) We first started out by sleeping in, then we relaxed at home during the morning. We got dressed and headed out to do a little bit of final shopping for our Fall decorations. This girl loves to shop! I then told her that we would pick up Chick-Fil-A and we headed to the harbor to eat our lunch.

Here was our lunch view-nice and cheap hugh?!


After lunch we went over to check out the ducks and took a walk out on the piers. It was such a perfect day to be outside.

After a lot of exploring outside, we went to the chocolate factory and Camdyn and I picked out a dessert. YUM! Cammy usually eats a few bites and then is done but she ate the entire sprinkled chocolate pretzel stick that she picked out!

We also stopped to take a picture with some pretty flowers BUT the sun was much too bright for our pretty green eyes :)
After our day out, Camdyn came home and took a super long nap and I finished our front yard.
And these are by far my most favorite part of our Fall decor! It was fun whipping two of these bad boys up!
What a great PiNk DaY it was and we cannot wait to have another one soon!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

So adorable and what a wonderful tradition!!! Camdyn looks SO much fun!! I think she's a mini-Taren. :)

annajanine said...

she is such a ham! those pics at the pier are so cute! future model, for sure...such a fun day :)

The Barner Bunch said...

I'm thinking I need a BLUE day! ha
I love her little pony tail. She's a hoot! Can't wait to see you at the Halloween bash.

Jamie said...

Such cute pics, Taren! She's a doll!!!