Camdyn will be 2 1/2 at the end of October. I find myself commenting all the time on how much she has grown up since she has turned 2. It's funny how each month they grow a little bit more but at 2, big changes occur. Camdyn is still my little love bug with a little sassy rolled into one little girl! :) Here are some things that we have been enjoying lately...

Football games! We recently went to a football game and the great thing about it was that Daddy got to sit in the stands with us! Usually at games we are there by ourselves watching what he can do :) and now we got to enjoy the game with him. Camdyn loved every minute of it and the cheerleaders, band and pirate head were a huge hit with her. I promised her that we would be making it to more of them including the pep-rallies in which she had a blast.
I have noticed C wanting to help more around the house. She always checks Bozley's bowl to see if he has water in it. If he doesn't, she goes on her own to get him some water-You can always tell when she has gotten Bozley some water by the dribbles of water down the hallway. Love her willingness to please and help!
She also ran into the kitchen the other day and said "yook mommy, I made my bed!" I went in there and loved what I saw...
We love to watch the Rangers and the Cowboys with Daddy. I guarantee you if you ask her what her daddy is doing she will tell you "watchin the Rangers".
I wanted to include this in here because I just think it is super cute. Cammy loves to play with googly eyes so I usually draw her a picture and she puts the eyes on them and then colors the rest.
Camdyn and I just had our first "PiNk DaY" and we enjoyed every minute of it. I will share some pictures of our special day soon!

Anyone else ready for Halloween??!! I am so excited about all of the Fall events coming up! Good food, pumpkin EVERYTHING and cool, cool, weather!
Anyone else ready for Halloween??!! I am so excited about all of the Fall events coming up! Good food, pumpkin EVERYTHING and cool, cool, weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment