I absolutely love capturing "action" pictures of Camdyn to look back on (and of course all of the posed ones with her precious grin.) Sneaking out the camera when she doesn't know it = great pictures! Last week I sent her "first year of life" blog book off to get printed and I am ecstatic about getting it back! Here are pictures from the last couple of weeks of C's love for life!



Sweet little girl ready for Sunday school! Her favorite friends right now in class that she talks about are Chloe, Zoe, Michael (I know everyone in the family is laughing about that one right now as they read this!) and of course Macey.
Dustin kept the girls one night so us sisters could go to dinner and shopping. He is a great babysitter!
Dustin gets up with Camdyn in the mornings and lets me sleep :) and she always begs him to make waffles!
Can't wait to edit these!!





This is what happens when you miss your naps during the day...

You fall asleep eating your dinner!! This is so not like her either!

Camdyn helped me make a puppy one day and she carried him around everywhere
Loves finger painting



Always trying to get me to put a ton of clips in her hair
And the next two are pictures I found her doing around the house :)


Yep...measuring the dog
6 comments:
she is just so adorable!!! i love those sweet converse she's rockin' in her "jump" pictures :)
Lovin' the converse and the fact that she is measuring the dog! haha!
Super sweet pics of Cam! Love the ones of her in the smocked dress for church. :) And of course the Converse are precious!!
So stinkin' cute! I just can't get over how much more "grown up" she is looking since summer started! She is absolutely a doll!!
She is getting bigger every time I see her! I love the second pic! hehe!
She is so stinkin cute!! Where did you find her black, white, and red chairs. I have been looking everywhere for a set like that, with the bows and all! Too cute!
Post a Comment