Friday, May 8, 2009

This and That

Many thought that Cam would not sit in a little chair if we got her one and I had a feeling that she would and she sure loves it! We bought her her very own comfy chair for her birthday. It might be a bit too comfy though because it is pretty floppy. I am a pretty good bargain shopper (and with some help from Amanda) I went ahead and bought a different one than the expensive Pottery Barn one just in case she paid no attention to it. Dustin keeps saying now that we need to go ahead and buy the real deal because poor baby slides out of it sometimes but I almost think she enjoys her chair being floppy. I took some pictures of her interesting views on how she is supposed to sit in a chair. :)

"Do I sit in front of my chair?"

"What about in front of my chair but squatting?"


You're getting close Camdyn!


Oops, down again!


Oh No!!!!!!

Thanks to Ashley, I have got back into my sewing groove! I am a Granny (as what Dustin would say) again...well atleast last week I was. I also found in my sewing mess a onesie that I had made her months ago and forgotten about it.





I'm very proud that I was able to do this. I'm still unsure of how I did it though.



Camdyn and I have many talks about what we are going to do over the Summer and how we are going to live at the pool and how jealous mommy is going to be of her tan skin in the Summer! I tried on a precious bathing suit that Gran bought for her when we went shopping. (I was afraid that it might be a little snug now) Isn't she a hot mamma?!

Check out those leggers



I have always been obsessed with rocking with my mom in a rocking chair. Call me crazy, but I still highly enjoy rocking in a chair with my mom. That will always be one of my best memories of my mom and I. I was getting worried that Cam was not going to be like me and enjoy rocking, however, I think she is starting to enjoy it. We all sat in the chair the other night and rocked together. Love it!!




Camdyn and I have been rocking every night now for the past couple of nights before bedtime. I am trying to add this into our routine before we have to get rid of the bottle. Well, Sherry has mentioned before how Camdyn loves the Wiggles on t.v. So we went ahead and dvr'd some of them thinking that they were little furry things that "wiggled" around the screen. Oh my gosh!!! No! I was watching the first episode and I about died! I could not believe she was glued to the t.v over these guys!




It is 4 guys that sing and dance around and teach small lessons. I called Dustin laughing (and everyone else) to let them hear about what Camdyn will watch over and over. This is about right though...she loves guys! This is definitely a memory that we do not want to forget! Please if you get the chance,watch this!

Once again, we have had a very busy week this week and we have a busy weekend ahead of us. Cam and I went on our 2nd date yesterday to eat Thai...she is such a great date! Tomorrow we have the big game that will secure our place in going to the play-offs if we win. My wonderful husband has a whole thing planned for Mother's day that will start with shopping and a night out to eat Lobster. I will have to get a picture of us before our big night! I hope you all have a great Mother's day!! The title was a great title right? This sure was a bunch of this and that!


And I will leave you with another random photo...Camdyn with her back pack from Aunt Issa! Now all 4 of the girls have one thanks to Melissa...Emma, Ella, Cam and Mace!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this and that posts! Ha! Very informative and interesting. :) Fun to see what Miss Cam has been up to since she turned the big "1"!!!

Jennifer said...

My this and that comments: I love the Stephen Joseph backpacks. They are perfect for preschool or church a pack of wipes a few diapers and a snack fit perfect!

Camdyn's legs are my favorite part of her little body. I want to squeeze them!

About the PB chair! I say just get it! Landree is in love with hers! My parents got it for her for Christmas the year she turned one. I LOVE that it can be washed or we can replace the cover later to match her big girl room {plus they are always coming out with cute new covers-there is a new pleated skirt one and the polka dot is to die for!} And they will monogram it for $6! It's really sturdy. If she likes her chair now you could wait a little while and then invest in the PB one. It will grow with her.