Wow, we had a very busy weekend! On Saturday we went to Barret's birthday party and we had a great time! Camdyn loved playing with her friends and she continuously pointed at the balloons and ate some Dickey's chicken for the first time! After the party we met up with our daddy and went to Allen and shopped around and ate at the new little shopping center there. I love that area! Sunday was a busy day again that included church, cleaning, grocery shopping and chasing a 1 year old around the house! I am looking forward to a long relaxing weekend...hmmm...maybe not since it's Memorial day weekend! That brings the pool, family, food, red, white and blue dresses, the guys playing golf and the girls enjoying eachother!
Before our night out...
Beauty!
I'm so glad I caught this face on camera. This is Camdyn's "serious" face.
Cam now has 5 teeth and I decided it was probably time to start polishing them so that the tooth fairy would be excited to take her teeth when she starts to lose them. :) Ya know, we do already have 2 tooth fairy pillows!! (thanks to Aunt Issa and Alyssa) She thought it was yummy! Camdyn kept trying to brush ours as well. All ready!
The bubblegum pink Pottery Barn chair came in today and it puts the floppy chair to shame! I still love her other chair just because she loved it so much but she is having a hay day in this one! She also has so much room in it that she could fit a few toys in that chair with her and still be comfortable.
Snapshots of the princess!

1 comment:
Taren, Camdyn is such a cutie!! I love popping over and checking out your blog, you always have her dressed so cute!
Christie
Post a Comment