Time for the birthday posting! There was a lot of hard work put into one day but it was well worth it! I wanted Cam to be able to look back on her first birthday and see how special she is to us and how we wanted to celebrate her first year with us. I chose to use mint green and light pink as her main colors because I think they are so sweet and innocent just like our baby girl. I also threw in a little hot pink to describe a little bit of her "sassiness"! We had a great time and I was so thankful for all of our wonderful friends and family that were able to come and celebrate this special day with her. Camdyn had her best friends there and one of my good friends from high school drove all the way up with her new beautiful baby girl Hannah and her precious son, Tapley. Tapley came and visited Camdyn in the hospital when she was born, so that was special to be able to see them grown up together.












Here is the birthday girl ri

Here is part of the deck set up for all of the guest to arrive with the yummy fajita lunch!
When babies are one-two, it's hard to keep them entertained but they did great just walking around on the deck and pointing at all of the balloons. We also got out our bubble machine and the babies ran around in the bubbles. I would not have had her birthday party any other way!
Now, here are pictures of Camdyn in her birthday dress photo shoot. I searched high and low for the perfect one and with a little bit of changes in the design (the added ruffles) I found the perfect dress! I think it was adorable on her and we will definitely be wearing it again!
Front

3 comments:
Taren, you did such a great job for her party! It's all beautiful and she definitely looks like a special little girl! What a great mom you are!
Taren! I have been so excited to see the pics of Camdyn's party!! You did a WONDERFUL job!!! I didn't realize that Helee & her birthdays were so close (his is the 22nd). Way to go Super Mom!
Everything turned out fabulous!!!! So cute!! Happy birthday Camdyn!
Post a Comment