Monday, January 26, 2009

Updates on sweet baby Harper

I know most of you are probably like me and you click on the icon on every one's page to check up on Harper but just in case you don't or haven't in a while.....DO! I faithfully check up on this baby girl all the time. I even get e-mails and texts from my great friend Amanda since I am not able to check when I am at school. God is amazing that he has helped heal this precious girl and that her blog has brought many more people closer to God. It's incredible to think that good things can come from tough circumstances. I really think that Melissa, Amanda and I would be great friends with Kelly! He! Maybe we can start inviting her to all of our holiday baby celebrations!!!!
Since I am posting I must post a little bit about my baby girl, Cam since this blog is alllll about her! We bought her two big girl car seats and since I am that "have to make sure everything is safe and clean" type of mommy, I had to order her the safest car seat on-line since they didn't have it in stores. I'm still unsure why that would be...um the safest car seat should be sold in ALL stores don't you agree? We got her one for Mrs. Sherry's and Dustin went ahead and installed it until the new one arrives because I want missy to be comfortable during her drives in the mornings and afternoons. :) I was sad that I couldn't keep it in the middle anymore and I was really afraid that we both wouldn't be able to look and talk to one another through our mirrors but we were fine since Dustin put it behind the passengers seat...we were then able to see one another.
I got a cute picture of her that I will hopefully get around to posting tomorrow. I think the last blog wore me out!

Enjoy the icy weather!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think the same thing about being able to meet her. I just love her blog. It's really been helpful to me over the past few weeks. It's amazing how someone you don't know can touch your heart!

Your Cam is getting so big! I loved the verse you & Dustin picked for her dedication...Perfect!