The other video is of this dancing snow man that waddles back and forth like a penguin when the music plays. A little girl in my class got it for me and I knew Camdyn would love it. No, it's not Christmas anymore and I am one who feels weird to have or see any Christmas items after it is over but I can't part with this little guy. She loves him.
And finally the last is of Camdyn doing her new thing to show me that she "needs me". She is throwing a bit of a little tantrum because she wants me to pick her up. I am cooking at the moment so I had a little bit of an excuse to have her wait for a second. :) The most precious thing that she has been doing similar to this is when Bozley starts coming towards her and if I am on the ground at the time, she will jump on me and hold onto me and laugh and shake like he is trying to get her. It's become a game for us.
Well I'm lacking on the pictures...But Since I have the most wonderful sitter in the world, she gets great pictures of Camdyn and her best friend Barrett all the time and sends them to us through out the day. Here is one from last week watching Baby Faith. They are so sweet together.

1 comment:
I love that naked baby.
Post a Comment