Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008

It was a bit sad to see 2008 leave because this has definitely been the best year yet. God blessed us in so many ways this year! Here are a few things that made our year so great.
***Camdyn Reece was born to us!!!!
***I became an aunt to a beautiful baby girl named Macey Cate!!
***Dustin and I celebrated 4 years of being married!!!
***Dustin finished off a great season with his first year as the head baseball coach of a 5A school! WOO HOO!
***My parents moved less than 5 minutes away from us!!
***I got a new car!
We are very excited about what is to come in 2009.
Now, how we celebrated our end to 2008...it was not as eventful this year nor last year since I had a big baby in my tummy but Dustin and I really enjoyed ourselves. We had other plans but they got changed so we decided to make a celebration ourselves. Camdyn got tired and she was asleep around 7:30. Dustin made his wonderful fajitas with homemade guacamole and we ate after she was sound asleep in her bed. We then drank a glass of champagne and watched a movie and finalized our night watching the celebration in Victory park. It was nice to just stay at home without worrying about "the crazy's" on the roads. Camdyn gave us our present and slept until 8:30!!! That has to be a record for her!
Here is Camdyn celebrating New Year's Eve when we went to Fire Wheel Mall.
I got her this sweater before she was born and I call it her "Bozley sweater"...it is a 3-6 month (which she never wears this size) so I was very proud that she could fit into it!!
Look at the back!

Poor baby does not like the flash that comes with this spiffy camera :(
Her model pose
On New Years Day, the family came to our house except for my sisters who had other plans. Here we are relaxing except for Adina who was cleaning up lunch (Thanks Adina!)
Camdyn enjoying her Nanna. Camdyn was paying very close attention to Nanna when she was singing her song to her.
Dad watching mom and Cam (if you look closely you can see Adina in the background cleaning)
Dustin and his dad and granny
Camdyn and Nanna doing Cam's favorite "Ride the horsey"

I love this picture! This is Camdyn and her Great grandparents!
We went to eat dinner one night last week and Camdyn reminded me of a little french girl so I got some cute pictures of her. She enjoyed herself and she kept flirting (as usual) with a guy who sat behind us while she was in her high chair.
I think we look so much alike here!



I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and New Years, a few more days and we will be getting back to the real world. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's such a cutie! Happy New Year!

Megan and I went to Canton today and Hollywood Ranch was having a huge sale! Be sure to go by there if you go this weekend!

The Barner Bunch said...

Love the Bozley sweater...and the polka-dot tights are to die for!!!! You've got a model baby for sure!