Sunday, January 18, 2009
Praying for Harper
I came upon a blog (to the right of my blog) from Bring the Rain. It is very saddening to see this girl so excited about having her baby girl and even blogging about her delivery. Her precious baby was born with severe complications. This little girl reminds me of our Camdyn so much. She was born this past Friday weighing 9 pds. 12 oz. The picture of her in the hospital brings back so many memories of Camdyn when she was born. I feel so sorry for her family and I pray that God will heal this baby girl or give the doctors the knowledge and skills to protect her and make her better. PLEASE keep her in your prayers and pray for her recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ashley Howry and I were just talking about this today! They need all the prayers they can get...you are so sweet to put this on your blog. I am going to add the button right now.
Post a Comment