I have had such a love for this blog and I find myself looking back on it for reminders of what my babies used to do, to reminisce on tiny changes that might have happened in our family, all the way to a glimpse into the past and to be able to "somewhat" relive it! I never found the time to scrapbook, so this is my scrapbook that I hold dear to my heart!
With all of that being said...I thought it would be so much fun to revamp it a bit! Having 3 babies while holding down the fort around here while my husband works hard to provide for us... might sometimes bring struggles, new and innovative ideas, organization, tips and pointers, play ideas, recipes, and even some fun new products that might make a momma feel refreshed! :) So...I would love to share some of my ideas along with weekly baby updates for our family and friends! Feel free to follow our family of 5, as I share with you some weekly updates!
My favorite beauty products will be up next!!

No comments:
Post a Comment