Oh this guy...I can't even begin to express my love for him. He absolutely melts me, Every. day. He can do no wrong and that could eventually get dangerous. :)
I soak him in daily and there are sooo many sweet things we get to do every day that I never want to forget.
just admiring his beautiful face, kissing all over his face, snuggling him closely to me while I rock him to sleep, reaching back to grab his hand while at a red light, having him chase me daily wanting to be next to me, working on sewing orders and him standing and watching every move I make, playing on the beds in the morning and him giggling, singing praise songs with him and Maddy and his face lighting up, coming through the door and him needing me instantly, making eye contact with him while daddy is holding him and us smiling instantly, tucking him in my wrap and us grocery shopping together, trying to escape the house for some "me" time for about an hour and finding that he is in my backseat :) because we need to be together, him getting hurt and calming him down immediately, both of us being so excited to see each other after bedtime or naptimes...
So many thoughts fill my head as he approaches ONE year. People say they love when they get older and can talk and enjoy events together but THIS time is one of MY absolute favorites. The time you are needed the most by them.
Ty has been a little clingy the last few days and there was one particular day that it took a while for me to just get dressed. He was upset and I can only let him be upset for a little amount of time. I quickly came to the realization that my precious Maddyn was in her room next to me playing Barbie's and how I was able to get dressed just fine with her in there and how Ty needed his momma. I thought about how she had just turned 3 and already needed less of her momma and how Ty needed me so much. He will eventually need me less and less as he gets older and this time with him is so important for the both of us. I sure did swoop him up and sat him on the counter with me as I finished getting dressed. :)
I love this angel more than he will ever know!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment