I'm behind on my summer picture posting so I must get these all uploaded! We had one of the best summers that we've ever had and this collage of pictures brings back so many memories. Love my babies
Our little gymnast is in a class full of kids about 5+ years older than her! She has shown so much improvement in her skills!
Momma to 2 ladies and a baby boy, wife of an amazing administrator in education, tiny town and acre loving, take me out of the city girl, owner of All Things Ruffled, expert collector in scarves, chunky jewelry, & beauty products, health nut by heart, decorator by nature, former teacher and always a teacher! I adore my family and friends but most of all, I desire to love and seek God daily while teaching my babies to do the same. Each day is a complete blessing and I soak it in nonstop!
No comments:
Post a Comment