Sunday, September 15, 2013

First day of kindergarten

This needs a post all of its own! Camdyn had a great first few weeks of kindergarten. She has talked about it non stop and has made so many new little friends. I love seeing her smiling face in the hallway with a bubble in her mouth and her hands tucked behind her back while walking in a straight line. :) Our lunches happen to overlap so I get to sit with her a few minutes before I eat. Kindergarten is such an important time for kids to get the basics of school and I'm so proud of everything she is learning and life lessons she is already establishing.




Mommy also started back to school and here's my cute little table set up for my parents for "meet the teacher"




Our postcard announcing our new teacher!
First day of school pics




































2nd day of school :)




Maddy has also been doing pre school at Mrs. Tracy's! She is loving it!




Our new BFF, Bethany




Camdyn's first tiger tracks on Friday!




Her and her friends had a Pete the Car picnic and I love this shot a parent got of her. She had a blast.

No comments: