Sunday, April 7, 2013

Birthday get-away

A few months ago, I turned the big 30. I am 30 years YOUNGER now
and it's been great! Dustin did a ton to make this day special
and surprised me and the girls when we woke up in the morning. 
He even had this sign on our way out of our neighborhood...ha!


All I wanted for my birthday is a night out with just him and I. Dustin planned
a whole weekend get-away and it was nothing less than perfect.
We stayed at the W hotel and did fondue at our favorite restaurant. 



When we arrived at the Melting Pot, Dustin had chocolate covered strawberries
waiting for me! yum! 

Our hotel asked us if we were celebrating anything special and
when we got back from dinner they had this waiting for me
in the room. I thought that was so sweet! 


We had the perfect night away with no distractions and just
the two of us. I love that guy more than he will ever know! 

No comments: