Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Valentine's day to my girls!

Valentine's day is the perfect day to celebrate my love for my 2 special girls.
I threw them a little party the day before, knowing that Camdyn would
be having one at school and that is too much sugar
for one day!
I find pleasure knowing that I am somewhat of a "hoarder" :)  and I save
all of our left over decorations from year to year...7 leftover turquoise/ polka dot napkins...you better believe they are getting stashed into my "party section!" By doing this,
I can scrounge up some cute stuff and not have to repurchase anything
but fresh cupcakes from a bakery and some fruit juice to pour in our
cute Dr. Pepper bottles!
So much less stressful since I have a ton to do from day to day
and cute when all thrown together!

 

See these precious stickers?? Those were never opened from about 3 years back. :)
 
 
 
 

She loves her parties and can hardly wait to dig in!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

When the girls were finished eating their little treat, they enjoyed
opening a few little presents and we waited until Daddy got
home for him to give them the animals he got them.
We had a great day!
 
 

No comments: