I thought I would take a look at my pictures on my phone to show the honesty of our life and how much each snapshot shows meaning and adds character to the life we are living. They are not the most "picture perfect" but they sure are perfect to me. Not many days go by that I'm not snapping a picture of our little family to hold onto the memories that are being made.
*i am thankful for my sisters and that they are my best friends. We can trust one another and we always protect each other. Don't you mess with one of our own! Ha!
*i am thankful that I get to print a simple little mask off of the computer and help make this creative little soul come to life!
*i am thankful for the man of my dreams and that we have spent more than half of our life together and that I can still take silly pictures of myself! I must show him that I'm showing my support in his high school shirt! :) he liked it :)
*im thankful that I got to surprise Camdyn by taking her to the movies and I was able to experience her reaction. (Side note: she fell asleep on the way there and when she opened her eyes she was just a looking around trying to figure out where we were ---still half asleep I told her and her mouth flew open ---biggest Camdyn grin ever, a squeal and she said "you got to be kidding me!")..eat this child up!
*and we have my gorgeous Maddy, my little wild Indian who loves to get dirty and is the sweetest baby girl. She has such a quirky little personality and I thank god for her. She walks around all day long saying "momma?" "Momma?" ----oh it is just wonderful! She also adores shoes. Shoes are strung all over the house ---big and small, that she has tried on. Yesterday she took a shoe ornament off the tree and pried her little tootsies into that one shoe.
*i am thankful that god gave each of them to each other to comfort, love and share the joys of sisterhood.
*i am thankful that god made me a momma. This right here shows me that I am doing a good job. :) I rock Maddyn to bed and wear a robe because I feel like my arms are bony and uncomfortable (don't laugh) and I just want her to feel cozy and warm. After 15 months of never forgetting to do this..she now will sometimes go into my bathroom and rub her precious face against my robe and make a little crying noise to tell me she's sleepy. Yes, told you..she is heaven sent! :)
*i am thankful that we have a warm loving place to call our home. I am thankful that Camdyn feels comfortable to play in her pretty little room for hours just laying in her bed atop her sheets playing with her dolls.
*i am thankful for this not so well distributed tree of ornaments. This only means that my sweet 4 year old has her own little tree that she loves to look at in her room and take the ornaments off to rearrange them. :)
*all that right there is proof that we have a lot to be thankful for around here! I am also very thankful for my parents, the grandparents and my in-laws. They continue to bless our family with love and laughter. None of this post involved possessions or "wants" but purely memories that are made in this little place I get to call LiFE! Life is grand!

No comments:
Post a Comment