Oh my goodness these months and weeks fly by! I'm not sure
where they go but do they go fast or what!
We are already weeks into November and
I still feel like I'm stuck in October.
I still feel like I'm stuck in October.
I have all of these cute pictures on my phone of snapshots
of our little life. Too many that I don't want to get overlooked!
Again, we have Halloween. Just. Like. Strawberry Shortcake!
And my sweet Maddy May
Halloween is so much fun at school when you are a teacher!
There are numerous activities/lessons that can incorporate this
fun holiday that the kids LOVE celebrating!
I got my tiny witches hat, my bowl and large spoon, and served
up a bowl of "spooky soup" full of candy for graphing in math.
This is my job! Can't get much better than that. I love coming to school
and being able to determine what my day is going to consist of!
Have I told you how wonderful my class is this year?! That helps a ton too! :)
I could seriously leave the class all day and I bet you they could run that
class alone and be just fine without me!
*Poor Mrs. Toth's face is always swollen in the morning.
Ignore the chubby face!
Our morning drive is not in the dark anymore! I can now
see these sweet faces in my rear view mirror. We currently
are listening to Christmas music on our morning drives!
This is not my lunch nor is it Dustin's lunch---this is indeed my
15 month daughter's lunch! She is so much fun to feed!
That girl eats almost every single thing that we eat and she
even says "mmmm" while she's eating. This makes this
momma cookin' girl, HAPPY!
Another morning drive!
We went to a cute little country wedding for Dustin's cousin
and the girls had a blast. .
Cam's school pictures turned out so cute!
Now that it's cold outside, nothing is better than
getting these 2 out of the bathtub and wrapping them up in
a warm towel fresh out of the dryer!
Someone caught a yucky cold and didn't feel like eating
much but when I made her a smoothie filled with
strawberries, blueberries and bananas--- she gobbled it right up!
Dance parties happen quiet often at our house.
Today this pretty little girl got all dressed up for her Thanksgiving feast
at her school. She was so excited that I was coming.
She stood so patiently waiting on the song to start and smiled
at her "audience" the whole time :)
This little boy to her right was a HAM! He is so cute
and has such a fun personality. I bet those 2 have fun together!
They have their special blessing that they say together before
they eat their lunch. The teachers have them cross their feet (so that
they keep their feet to themselves while they're eating) and their
little hands are clasped together.
Our break has begun! As much as we are going to
relax we also have a lot planned.
Dentist appointments, Disney on Ice, Dustin's birthday dinner, Thanksgiving
with the family
and a date with my husband and the Randy Roger's Band!

No comments:
Post a Comment