Thursday, November 8, 2012

PiNk FALL day!



We had our first official PiNk day of the school year! I started these special
days years ago AND they will always be my most favorite
days of the year. :) I'm telling ya...I look forward
to these days throughout the year! It refreshes me, gets me
eager for the next day and I get to spend the day
with my girls and just my girls. Being a teacher is such an awesome
job and I feel that I enjoy it so much because I take
time for myself and cherish the time with my family
and friends. With any job, it's always important to give 100% of
yourself while you are there but then 100% to your family
when you get home.  That will always be "my standard" that I
stand by!


So let's talk about how this day started!
Well you HAVE to start out a PiNk day with some sleeping in late!
I told my little girl that has an internal alarm clock that she
needed to let her mommy and big sister sleep late and boy
did she listen or what! She slept until 8:15 and that is PLENTY enough
rest for this momma! I had warm cinnamon rolls ready for the girls when
we woke up and a cup of coffee beside me.
We then played all morning, watched some Peppa and so forth and
played outside in the backyard while I stayed in my green robe. :)
I'm proud that the girls will be able to look back on the blog
and know EXACTLY what the "green robe" was! ha!

It was a few days short from Halloween so I made Cam a game called
"Don't Eat Frank" and it seemed a little too simple
so I changed the rules up for her and it became more
of some riddle playing. She is a smart cookie so I keep her
on her toes! ha!
 As she flew through the answers for which one was really Frank,
she enjoyed eating some Skittles to reveal "Frank."
 And you can't leave the little piggy out! She munched on some
chocolate cheerios while we played. :)
 I then got the girls all dressed for the day after our lunch
and we went out to check the mail. Much to our surprise
we got "Boo-ed!"
This made Camdyn the happiest little girl around.
She couldn't believe that this basket of goodies was left
all for her and her sister! We loved how it was specifically
planned out for them. The two sippy cups, the "double" of a lot items.
---so sweet!
 

We headed out to a super close pumpkin patch by
our house that we just discovered this year! Why did I not
know about this, I don't know---literally 3 minutes from our house!
It's a family owned farm and I love that about it.

For $7.00, you get a cup of food to feed the animals, a pumpkin to
leave with and a 15 minute hayride...can't beat that!
The girls (including Maddyn) loved feeding the animals.
You can see Maddy start to get braver in the pictures.  
 
 
 

Smirk! I got a smirk out of her in this picture! Once she sees
the big black camera, she turns that smile over to her
solemn look! We laugh about how she will hardly smile
for the camera but smiles all day long at home.  

Maddy going in to pet the lamb!
 

My animal lover---she might just be a vet one day

"No momma, I am not going to sit here like my sister and smile
and look at the camera!" :) :)
 
 
 

Hayride time!
 
Sweet Maddyn was tucked between my arms sucking on her paci
and relaxing.
We had a perfect day and in 1 more week we are all
4 home together for a week thanks to the Thanksgiving break!
 

No comments: