Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Maddy is 10 months


My other pride and joy is 10 months now! I was so good at jotting down what Camdyn was doing at every single month of her life :) and now time is short with two! I hate not being able to find as much on this precious little soul so here goes!
At 10 months you are....
Crawling and standing everywhere!!
You seriously crawl around our entire house and you do not stop. However, you do it super quietly. We laugh that sometimes we would not even know you were here! I have to put you in cotton pants during the day to protect your knees so they aren't beat red by the end of the day!
You have the most loving spirit. You are so calm (except on car rides!) and you sit back and take this world in!
You are very attached to your momma. Especially over the Summer you love to be with your mommy.
You smile allll the time! When daddy walks through the door, you are all smiles!
Your sister is one of your most favorite people. When she is not here, you can tell. You have a different way about you when she is not here with you. It's almost like you know she's gone and you miss her.
You have 1...ONE tooth!
You are a champ at using your sippy cup! I think this will be an easy transition from the bottle to this.
You are about 23 pounds now and you are in the 90th percentile for height!
Whenever I have to redirect you when you are getting into something you are not supposed to be in, you smile and make this little squeal as if you are trying to say "Don't get onto me!"
There is no doubt that the most calming music for you is Adele. If you are getting antsy in your car seat, we play her music and you immediately stop.
You still sleep through the night and your internal alarm clock wakes up at 7:30 to 8:00 a.m.
You love to eat! Your little arms shake around (like an octopus) when you see food coming your way!
I still make all of your baby food...I laugh that you are 95% an organic baby! Only the best for you!! :)
Your favorites that I have made you are:
Pears, apples, apples/oatmeal, carrots, squash, bananas, Chicken/apples, sweet potatoes and your absolute favorite are avocados, Monterrey cheese, puffs and Gerber Cheetos!
What you do not care for is:
Lentils/Apples, cauliflower, plums & peaches (too sour!)
You still have 2 long naps a day. Most of them are 2 hours each time and sometimes 3 1/2 hours! Each day I put you to bed at 10:00 and then the next nap is at 2:00 or if you sleep late, 4:00.
When I rock you for naps and bedtime, you have to have your fuzzy pink blankie wrapped around you and you drink and immediately grab your paci and go to sleep. I also wear my robe every night so you have extra softness around you! :)
You love the books that you can touch and feel. You put your little index finger on the fuzzy part and you rub it back and forth.
Your favorite shows are, Baby Einstein, Micky Mouse, Backyardigans and your favorite...Dora
You love Bozley now! You pat him and I have even caught you trying to "kiss"---LICK him! ha!
You say "momma" and "bye" on cue now. Whenever I am on the phone and I say "Bye" when I'm getting off you ALWAYS repeat me and say "bye, bye, bye"
You have tried to say Bozley and now you are starting to say "Dah Dah"
You clap every time you hear me sing "Patty Cake"

We always catch you in your little reading area just reading away!

We love you to pieces and we can't get enough of your precious little self!!


No comments: