------------------------------------
While we are home, i started a bible study with Camdyn. We do a little lesson from a bible storybook and then a craft to help her remember the lesson. So far we have covered "The lord is my Shepard", The story of Adam and Eve and tomorrow is Noah's ark.
Sweet cheeks has been staying up more often so we have been doing some tummy time, lots of talking with momma (one way conversations!), walks outside,
Watching tv with sister/looking at books with her and then some more eating and sleeping! Life is good!
My Camdyn has been loving being at home but also loving a few morning visits to Mrs. Tracys and her school days. I am so proud of how she is doing in school especially since they don't have nap time in pre school! That girl needs a nap every day when she is home! I love getting these kind of notes from her teachers! She had these two in her folder today. :)
Tomorrow our day is pretty low key. Im thinking a little crafting and maybe a little baking somewhere in there?? (I am a craze-o for crockpot recipes!!) I will see what all i add into our schedule! Ha!
Have a great night!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
Yay! I love the story-craft idea!
Post a Comment