Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk have always been something that Camdyn and I would enjoy together a few nights a week in the Winter. She knew when I said it was "cookie night" that we were going to share two cookies and a glass of milk while curled up in a chair together. :)
This duo takes on a new memory in my mind now. I know this is just food :) but for some reason I get sad when we share these again! This was the last snack that me and my sweet Maddy "shared" before she was born. I was able to share this with both of my girls not knowing that 5 minutes later God would be preparing my body for her to join the world. (5 min later my water broke)
So with all of that said---chocolate chip cookies and milk will always remind me of the night Maddyn Chayse joined our family.
One of my sorority sisters (Liz) posted this poem when her son was born and it is the sweetest poem ever and how I felt leading up to her arrival...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment