Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maddyn and Camdyn updates

Alrighty, I am loving being able to update from my phone! I am sitting in the living room with my coffee next to me and hands free from a big computer (not to mention all of the pics are so easy to load from my phone). My little Maddy is sleeping still and I have some time before she wakes up. Here are a lot of updates from the past few weeks. Randomness but greatness :)
--------------------------------------
Camdyn has started back to school 2 days a week. This little girl was so excited about this! She loves her teachers and has some old and new friends. On these days, this gives me some time with just Maddyn and a clean house without toys everywhere! Ha!





She was unbelievably excited that her new baby sister got to take her to school on the first day!





Her and sweet Gabby


First lunch date as a family
-------------------------------------
Camdyn started dance last week for the first time. I have been waiting 2 years to be able to put her in this dance program! I love how the instructor is older and is the only one who teaches all of the classes. Phew, gymnastics and dance in one week is a lot! I can only imagine what it will be like when we have 2 involved in activities at once!



She had a great time and also got to experience her first piece of gum :) . We were waiting until she was older to let her start chewing gum and she knew that but that was her treat from dance and she was pretty excited Mrs. Gaylin had "broken the rules!" I think she thought it was hard work to chew and not swallow at one time because she hasn't asked for it since! Ha!

Sweet pictures of my girls....


Bath time with a newborn is heavenly. A clean baby, with soft parted hair and the smell of baby lotion...just heavenly.


As every parent worries...I was worried a bit that C might be envious of Maddyn since it was her and only her for 3 years. Not one bit! She has been wonderful with her and wants to care and comfort her allll day long. I am so blessed that we did not have to go through that...at least not yet! However, we have realized how much louder Camdyn is now that we have to be quiet when Maddy is sleeping! That girl dances, acts and sings All Day Long!





This is what it looks like when we go for walks now! Makes me laugh!


Maddyn is such a precious gift from god. She loves to be held but is doing good napping when i lay her down. She is on a sleeping schedule and only wakes up once a night and somehow started this right when she came home. This makes me happy. We went back at her two week appointment and she was up to 9.6 pds and looked great. I am thankful for a healthy baby girl.
Time to hurry and get a few things done before my sweetness awakes. Every waking baby acts as if you haven't fed them in days so I must be ready! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: