Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big Sister Party!

Yesterday night we threw Camdyn a small "Big Sister Party!" She has been looking forward to this for a while and kept hugging my stomach throughout the day and saying "Thank you Maddyn for my party." --sweet, sweet!


We told her that she was going to get to celebrate being a wonderful big sister and that Maddyn had gotten her some special gifts. Most of the items we got for her were to go with her AG doll so she could do what momma does when Maddy gets here. She was more than thrilled with her doll items.
















The car seat was her favorite..she even gave it a hug :)








And she has been wanting light up shoes forever but I never could find any that were cute. I found her some Twinkle Toe shoes and she fell in love!




*Yep, Daddy wore a crown too :)








Thrilled that they light up!















We have about one thousand strollers so if you need one for your daughter just come to our house and take one! This was a whole set from Toys R Us so now we have another one...




Her face and the pointy tongue makes me laugh!




The new big sister MUST have a special treat for her party!












I think it's safe to say that we are all set with some baby doll gear! Next week I am taking her for a special "spa day!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love it! Such a special time for her (and ya'll)!